Let's make some Ginger Beer
We love Ginger, still for centuries one of the genuine super foods. Known for its anti inflammatory properties, it also has a high level of antioxidant, great for menstrual pain, good for the liver, reduces cholesterol, effective for indigestion and the scent of the oil still known as the oil of empowerment in Aromatherapy because it gives a feeling of courageousness.
For this recipe you need,
- 1lb of Fresh Ginger - pureed in a blender
- Cover with boiling water and let it seep, preferably overnight.
- Strain using a muslin cloth or a regular tea towel - A sieve works fine but you will see some ground ginger particles floating in it!
- Squeeze the juice of two lemons.
- Add sweetener to taste and chill in the fridge.
- Drink, Drink, drink!